Local council meetings calendar.
Parish Council Meeting
Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:30
ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID IN THE LAST 7 DAYS OR HAS COVID SYMPTOMS IS RESPECTFULLY ASKED NOT TO ATTEND THE MEETING.
To comply with the latest Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 restrictions, the following measures must be adhered to:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used upon entry to and exit from the building.
- Names and contact numbers of attendees will be obtained and retained for 21 days.
- Social distancing of 2 metres will be put in place.
- The one-way system must be adhered to.
- Face coverings (masks or visors) must be worn by members of the public (unless they have an exemption). Masks may be removed temporarily whilst speaking to the Council during Parishioners Time, if necessary.
Members and staff of the Council are not required to wear a face covering, unless they wish to, as the meeting is deemed to be for business purposes.
- All persons should avoid touching their mouth, eyes & nose.
- All persons should avoid physically exchanging papers, pens or other items.
- All persons attending the meeting must follow any Covid-19 measures that are put in place on the day.
- Somerby Memorial Hall
- Kathryn Staley
- Agenda, Council 140721 (PDF, 202 Kb)
- Risk Assessment for returning to physical meetings 0621 (PDF, 889 Kb)