Parish Council Meeting
Wed, 09 Feb 2022 19:30
ANYONE WHO HAS TESTED POSITIVE FOR COVID IN THE LAST 7 DAYS OR HAS COVID SYMPTOMS IS RESPECTFULLY ASKED NOT TO ATTEND THE MEETING.
To comply with the latest Government guidelines regarding Covid-19 restrictions, the following measures must be adhered to:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used upon entry to and exit from the building.
- Names and contact numbers of attendees will be obtained and retained for 21 days.
- Social distancing of 2 metres will be put in place.
- The one-way system must be adhered to.
- Face coverings (masks or visors) must be worn by members of the public (unless they have an exemption).
Members and staff of the Council are not required to wear a face covering, unless they wish to, as the meeting is deemed to be for business purposes.
- All persons should avoid touching their mouth, eyes & nose.
- All persons should avoid physically exchanging papers, pens or other items.
- All persons attending the meeting must follow any Covid-19 measures that are put in place on the day.