Somerby Parish information - Model Publication Scheme
It is a duty for parishes, under the Freedom of Information Act, to publish information to the public. Somerby Parish Council adopted the Model Publication Scheme at it's meeting held on 10th December 2008.
We are committed to making information available to the public as part of our normal business activities. The information covered is included in the classes of information mentioned below, where this information is held by the us.
Our scheme for publishing information (either in print or on the web) commits us:
- To pro-actively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information, which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- To specify the information which is held by the authority and falls within the classifications below.
- To pro-actively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information in line with the statements contained within this scheme.
- To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- To review and update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available under this scheme.
- To produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made pro-actively available.
- To make this publication scheme available to the public.